V8 Stock Car Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TYRES

4 posters

Go down

TYRES Empty TYRES

Post  pikey pete Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:33 am

AFTER LOOKING AT WHAT WE GET FROM HOSSERS FOR HAVING TO RUNING THERE TYRES WHICH WE HAVE TO BY THE RULES .WE GET NOTHING FROM HIM APART FROM THERE NAME ON OUR CAR TYRES FREE .SO I THINK WE SHOULD PAINT THE NAME OUT ON THE TYRE . AS NOT TO SHOW THE PEOPLE WATCHING WHAT WE USE ON OUR CARS . ..
I THINK MYSELF THEY ARE JUST GREADY BASTERD ALL TAKE TAKE PRICE OF TYRES ARE DEAR THEN CHARGES YOU TO FIT IT .

pikey pete

Back to top Go down

TYRES Empty Re: TYRES

Post  $hammerman$ Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:33 am

We should run on a harder tyre. Also don't Spedeworth own Hoosier UK??????

$hammerman$

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete Fri May 01, 2015 10:42 am

IT.S NOT CHANGING MAKE OF TYRE BUT CHEAPER ONE WOULD BE BETTER .IT.S JUST HE DONT PUT NOTHING BACK INTO THE V8S NOT EVEN A TYRE OR BOX OF TUBES ...JUST TAKE THE MONEY AND EAT BURGERS AND DRINK TEA . .I FOR ONE WILL PAINT HES NAME OUT .

pikey pete

Back to top Go down

Post  KeithOrgan449 Mon May 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Has anyone asked for any sponsorship from them?

Seem's like it will be a bit counter productive to block out the Hoosier branding - you definitely won't get anything from them then!

Keith
KeithOrgan449
KeithOrgan449

http://ww.v8hotstox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete Tue May 05, 2015 9:30 am

YEAH I DID ASK WAS TOLD [DONT MAKE ANY MONEY OUT OF YOU LOT ] AS YOU MUST USE MY TYRES IT DONT BOTHER ME .WAS MY ANSWER FROM THE MAN IN THE VAN AT TRACK ...SO HAND ARE TIDED MUST GET FROM THEM

pikey pete

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 Tue May 05, 2015 7:38 pm

i do think the hoosiers are way to expensive seeing as they dont last more that 2 races before they are worn out,perhaps £35 a tyre is more reasonable not £80+,by the way in for operation on hand poss next 2 weeks,losing finger so will not return in near future but hope next season will be full on

greatdane35

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down