V8 Stock Car Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookie Championship after rd 5

Go down

Rookie Championship after rd 5 Empty Rookie Championship after rd 5

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:14 pm

Rookie Championship after rd 5 Rookie10

Back to top Go down

Rookie Championship after rd 5 Empty Re: Rookie Championship after rd 5

Post  Faggy 259 Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:36 am

Just a question how can points work out on spedeworth site Alec has 36 points and Peter has 37 but on here they have more just a little confusing for my little brain to work out lol

Faggy 259

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:08 pm

Rookie Championship after rd 5 Points11

Hi Andy.

please see above. I have taken the results directly from the spedeworth website after each meeting. I have then put them in the points chart afterwards. As you know i have made a few mistakes along the way and do not claim to be perfect. BUT I called Spedeworth after the first three points charts they put up and explained where they have gone wrong. I do not bother calling them for this reason anymore. If they can't be bothered to get the points right i'm not going to keep calling them.

It might help if they were to do the points after every meeting instead of waiting until the same day every month.

As always if you feel my points are wrong please let me know and i will look into it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Faggy 259 Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:34 am

I'm not knocking you on the great job your doing mate just wondering when I checked sites they diff as you say after each meeting should be done but hey ho they do it there way nothing you or I or even god can do about it lol

Faggy 259

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down