V8 Stock Car Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

points update

Go down

points update  Empty points update

Post  Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:41 pm

points update  Downlo10

As always, These are taken from results put on the Spedeworth website and are in NO way Official .

Last edited by Ste V8 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

points update  Empty Re: points update

Post  Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Here are the results from the 31/8/2015

V8 Stock Cars

Heat 1 - 31 Robert Harris, 323, 124, 34, 29, 411, 895, NOF.

Heat 2 - 15 Bradley Moss, 323, 34, 124, 29, 895, 31, 371, 411, NOF.

Final - 31 Robert Harris, 124 Dave Miles, 3 Andrew Faggetter, 34, 371, 895, 411, NOF.

On a side note if anyone has photos or has seen some anywhere can you please post or share location ?.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:46 pm

Seriously thou,

This is what i think the points should be. Spedeworth think differently, and seen as they change results without letting anyone know and move drivers up the grades with releasing a point chart, you will just have to decided which ones you believe. Personally i keep a record of all my own points and i know Spedeworth have mine wrong every month.

points update  Points16

I am not claiming to be perfect as you know i have made errors. here is my working table that i update after every meeting. not 3 weeks later after i have decided which driver i like most ! you will also notice that EVERY driver who has raced and scored points in 2015 in this formula are on my table !! I noffered to email the table over but it fell on def ears as a response was not forth coming.not even a " no thanks"

points update  Points19

If you see anything on there that you disagree with, please let me know i will not be offended. I will carry on doing this for the forum ONLY and will not be offering any assistance to Spedeworth again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down