V8 Stock Car Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View from 2

4 posters

Go down

View from 2 Empty View from 2

Post  bobdernob2 Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:51 am

Just fancied a chat really , not aired on here in a while.
Firstly , hope things getting better for Pete (371) soon , we are thinking of you mate.
Aldershot had a lot of positives really with Peter Scotts 2 hire cars in action 217 in I think his 2nd meet was going well and hope the driver in car 80 will venture out again and enjoyed it. , Jamie White was out in the reworked ex Guymer car and once a few gremlins are sorted will be well on the pace , the team really have put a lot of work in the car, well done to all involved.
Dan had a problem with a broken valve spring , but Brad was flying all day , he had a misfire I think in the final but still got 3rd. Rob 31 had the useual classy afternoon and looks uncatchable in the points now , Daryl had electrics issues which ended his day early. Star of the day tho in my eyes was Dennis in car 34 winning the southern champs in fine style really good that he is back and looking so good.
I thought I struggled to get out of my car , but being parked next to colin in 411 made me think mine was easy lol!
Next up Wimbledon , cant wait to see how the car goes there.
See you.
Rob2

bobdernob2

Back to top Go down

View from 2 Empty Re: View from 2

Post  moss8one5 Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi Rob

Good to see you back on here. The meeting was good on Sunday, it was really quick out there. Could have done with 3-4 more cars out on track just to make it more interesting but we did a great job, and again the crowd were really appreciative of everyone's effort.

On a side note , Jaime White is after a 650CFM CARB for his car if anyone has 1 available ? I was wondering if Bruce might have one ?
If anyone can help please get in contact i can pass on his number if you do not have it.

my meeting produced my best results for years i was chuffed, i had a nice balance in the car and could get it to drive out the bends nicely. it was a power issue for me this week that slowed us up. Had a misfire in heat 1-2 at the end of the straight and then made a change for the final and it was horrible. Amazed i got a third if there had been 1 more lap i recon i would have finished about 6th.

My car is now no longer for sale. Neither is my engine. I am committing to another year in the V8's in 2016. I believe we know have again got a good foundation for next year.
moss8one5
moss8one5

http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:22 am

just sold it for £42 quid on ebay,carb that is,

greatdane35

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Ok Bruce cheers for letting Us know.

In other news Andy Faggetter has got his car back for next year, So no one is safe now !! Laughing
moss8one5
moss8one5

http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:35 am

That's great news on a lot of fronts , we really need you Brad , you bring a lot to the v8s , as do the whole moss crew.
Andy racing is a big plus and Pete keeping his car as well.
I hope we can sort Jamies carb issues , keep us informed if we can help in anyway.
Just a thought , could we perhaps set up a fund to help towards the Hire cars for genuine people who want to have a go but cant quite afford it probably would want policing but just thought id put it out there.
On the hire car front I have been in contact with a multi world and championship winning driver who fancies a go in our formula poss the last Wimbledon of this season , I hope it can happen as I know he will love the power he would have under his right boot! and hope to have him for more meets in the future.
See you soon
Rob2

bobdernob2

Back to top Go down

Post  Faggy 259 Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:24 am

Lol brad your going to get me a bad reputation lol

Pete is on the mend and was on about doing the next meeting if he can move bit more freely fingers crossed he will be

Brad you do a great job on here top job.
And also you rob with the updates for us that missed the meeting 👍👍👍

Faggy 259

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum