V8 Stock Car Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale section

Go down

For Sale section  Empty For Sale section

Post  Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:04 am

For Sale Items:

Any 'for sale' items are offered for sale by their owners & are displayed on this site purely to help
them sell. Please note that there is no charge to post a for sale advert on the forum.

Where possible please post a picture with the advert and contact details.
Please post when the item has sold and/or is no longer for sale so the advert can be removed.

This website ( v8stockcars.co.uk) or any persons connected to the running of the forum, at any point  will not take any otheresponsibility for items sold or the terms in which they are bought.items are sold and bought at your descretion. And we will take no part in any disagreements or transactions.

Advertisements are displayed in good faith. Please contact the sellers directly for more information.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

For Sale section  Empty Re: For Sale section

Post  moss8one5 Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Just a reminder, There have been a couple of people interested in cars for sale that have called me recently. Can we make sure our for sale ads are still relevant please. If they need removing or emending please do.

or

If anyone has cars for sale and are not registered to post. it only takes a few minutes or call me on 07908106170 and i will add them for you.

Thanks again
Brad
moss8one5
moss8one5

http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down