V8 Stock Car Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v8 for sale

Go down

v8 for sale Empty v8 for sale

Post  greatdane35 Sun May 31, 2015 9:11 pm

I know i just cant seem to make up my mind,but due to no work for the forseeable future,not at least next year,no transport,no helpers,i have decided rather than just let the car sit and go down hill,the ex 23/35 car is up for sale deffo,i dont have any choice in this matter now,so its running fine now ,on the button,will sit and idle /run /rev for 20/30 mins now no probs,it has been stripped right down and anything that needed doing done,different heads fitted,oils/filter,greased prop,g/box oil,diff oil changed,terry harris gave her a £1200 overhaul/recommision,it will come with 4 spare wheels,and over bits and pieces,this is a 100% straight car no damage at all,just needs your input to make her yours,no signwriting on her at all,the first to give me £3000 can have her,or £3500 with loads of spare rims/avons,2 cf g/boxes,and a brandnew dizzy and coil/leads set up,car is at my house,in my garage at twickenham to view/startup,no drive though,spares else where,this is a massive loss of money to me but i really do not have a choice,its running a 350 chevy,twin plate clutch set up,new carb,filter,proper sump for oval racing,kirky seat,roof fin,new alloy tank fitted,by neal dunne,this will be a total bargain for some one as all the hard work has been done,expense carried out,if not it will go on ebay ,pm me on here if interested and i will give you my number,regards

greatdane35

Back to top Go down