V8 Stock Car Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v8 and spares for sale

2 posters

Go down

v8 and spares for sale Empty v8 and spares for sale

Post  greatdane35 Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Hi ,after a massive rethink due to the ongoing saga with my hand injury,i have to go in and have more surgery on my hand to remove nerves and other stuff,its looking very unlikely that i will be able to do anything this year,also i am totaly skint not having worked for approx 18months,so i am offering the ex 35/23 o conner built car up for sale,its in full running condition,no damage at all,good tyres,terry harris revamp of many parts to it,lots of cash been spent to sort it out,but have to be realistic at the moment its just going to sit for another year and do nothing,i know i can buy another when the case settles so in the meantime i have to live on no cash at all,so anyone interested in the car let me know,its at my house in twickenham middlesex,garaged and on the button to start up,various wheels /tyres,and if price right two gearboxes.axle,brand new dizzy,coil,and other bits,no belts,can include a lap moniter thing,brand new for a price also,let me know,its a shame to see it idle now,needs to be on track,call me on 07956908430 bruce

greatdane35

Back to top Go down

v8 and spares for sale Empty Re: v8 and spares for sale

Post  moss8one5 Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:51 am

If you can get me a picture of the car Bruce i will make an advert to take to the meeting if it doesn't sell before hand.
moss8one5
moss8one5

http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:18 am

Hi brad,its actually got a bit of interest at the mo,3 poss folk have spoken to me today alone ,2 in the last hour,sad days but needs must,and i can always get another next year when its all done and dusted,if no sale over the weekend i will get you some pictures ok

greatdane35

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:46 am

Hi to let you all know the car is now sold and deposit taken,many thanks to everyone,hope to be back again next year possibly hospitals and legal stuff getting sorted out,sad to see my car gone but have to be realistic

greatdane35

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:03 am

Good news Bruce, hopefully this will not be the end of your racing mate. But I fully understand your situation and needs must bud. Are you able to say who has bought the car and weather they will be racing on the 28th at Wimbledon . as you say car is ready to go.
moss8one5
moss8one5

http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Hi brad,the guy is a well known racer for sure and i believe he will compete with it full time,he is picking it up this week,poss tues/weds depending on my getting it removed from storage in my rammed garage,i will ask him if hes ok with his name being put on here,but rest assure hes got big plans for the car with modifications and setup,he has some very very good back up friends in the game so to say after speaking with him and i believe it will show its full potential with him,he has even offered me a go when my problems get sorted later on,so i cant be too upset,just wanted to see the car race/be raced,there were some other drivers who showed interest,i wont name them ,but they were all good offers and one i really did want to have the car for sure,but the difference in the money at this time is life saving,if things were different and i was not skint i would of let it go to one guy for sure,but bills to pay etc etc,i really do hope to return next year,but this time under very very different times,thanks for all your help guys,it just was not ment to be at this time,will catch up at the track asap,as for next meet,i think if he can get it there he will,but the car has sat for over a year so will need a full check over ,but its his car up to him,regards bruce

greatdane35

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down